‘It is never too late to do what you want — like write.
You were born with creative abilities and you will always have them.
Just as you can expand the neurological pathways in your brain, you can reawaken your passion to write.
With daily writing self-doubt will fade away and you will learn to write no matter what is going on in your life.
Remind yourself that you were born to be creative to remember who you really are. Sir Ken Robinson, who was knighted for his work in the field of creativity , says:
“Everyone is born with tremendous capacities for creativity. The trick is to develop these capacities”
Each word you write opens your heart a little wider.
- Let yourself be vulnerable.
- Don’t censor yourself.
- Be observant.
- Write for a set period of time at the same time each day if possible.
- Look for the simple things or situations that seem ordinary and write about them.
- Read your story out loud.
- Write in a beautiful notebook.
- Read your story the next day.
- Read it again.
— Dr. Melba Burns
Remember You still Can
Romance Your Writer and Reawaken Your Passion To Write